Looking to register and you are not a captain? Ask your team captain for a link to register for your specific team.
Email Terry Schneff at MichiganVolleyfestDownriver@gmail.com
Email Drew Althouse for Registration Questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Captains, please have everyone on your team’s email address before starting registration.
- The first thing the Captain (or Manager) will have to do after clicking the link is log into our system (if you have played here before) or create a new account (if this is your first time at our facility). If you have not logged into our system in the past month, you will be required to sign the waiver as well.
- If you click away at any time during the registration process (to another part of our registration portal, or you clicked the wrong division) exit out of the tab completely and just follow the original link.
- Once you log in, you will see registration options.
- Be sure to read through them all and click the correct division for your portion of the event you want to play in.
- The manager will have to pay a $40 deposit ($25 for the girls division). They can also pay the full amount and then have their team pay them back directly.
- Once you have clicked the deposit option and typed in the $40, if not already there. It will then ask you about if you are adding a 6th player to your roster. If yes, please click that option and it will add $20 to your total registration.
- Next, it will ask you to enter the managers tshirt size.
- Click on the “Next” button at the bottom of the manager’s registration. It will take you to a shopping cart where you will be able to pay the $40 deposit. Once the deposit is paid, you will then be able to invite the rest of your team (using the emails you already have) so that they would be able to pay their portion of the fee, enter their tshirt size and sign the waiver.
- Once 4 team members have paid, you will be officially accepted into the tournament.
- NO open hand tips. Closed fist, backhand and clean open hand contact (i.e. roll shot) allowed.
- There will be NO set overs
- Double contact is allowed on any attacked ball.
- Contact with the net is a violation. Breaking the plane of the net below the net is not a violation unless there is interference with the opposing team.
- All adjacent courts are out of bounds.
- NO blocking or attacking serves. Setting the serve is allowed.
- “LET” serve is allowed.
- Rotation of servers is required. Rotation of positions on court is not required.
- Play is 4 on 4, There is no minimum limit on the number of players.
- Teams attempting to play unregistered, unsigned players will be immediately disqualified from play.
- A player must be on your roster to play at any time during the tournament and must have played Saturday to be eligible to play on Sunday. This includes replacements due to injury.
- Bare feet, soft soled shoes or grass volleyball shoes only. NO CLEATS.
- Decisions of the Volley Bosses are final, EVEN if in conflict with the rules!
- This Volleyball tournament is a festival and your efforts to maintain a clean and fun atmosphere will be greatly appreciated.
- NO pets or smoking allowed.
- NO outside Alcohol of any kind!
- Any body contact is considered a valid play.
- For Co-Ed divisions, at least 2 women must be on the court at all times.
- Please pay attention to your schedule to ensure proper pace of play!
Saturday July 26th
Social Distancing Players Party
Where: Grass Fields at the Legacy Center
When: Saturday after play until Dark (10pm)
Why: Because who doesn’t like a party?
What to bring: yard games, lawn chair, mask, volleyball for pickup
Drinks: We will be serving Beer, Seltzers like White Claw and Wine. Please do not bring your own alcohol or we will lose our liquor license.
People: Open to any and all players who are 21 and over.
We are looking to have a good time, catching up with old friends, and enjoying some great memories to come. Feel free to bring yard games and spread out throughout the grass fields. The beer carts will be driving around to serve you so that we can keep people spread out.
We know that you all want to get close to others, but please maintain 6ft apart, and if you can’t, wear a mask!
No dogs, No smoking allowed at any time on our property.
More details to come soon.
More details to come soon.