Legends Travel Teams
Legends Travel is a great compromise for athletes who want to train and compete at a high level, but prefer less travel than the National level.
This program includes:
- Mid December – Beginning of June season
- 4-6 hours of training per week
- Position training once a month included
- Pre-season training included
- Participates in the Michiana Open Power League
- Full time athletic trainer (ATC) available for injury prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, and urgent care
- Multi-sport athletes encouraged
- Take advantage of discounted hotel rates and ease of booking through prearranged hotel blocks designated for Legends families only.
- Grades 5-12
- Special club pricing on Adidas gear!
MLK Challenge January 18-19, Fort Wayne, IN
Michiana Power League Detroit, Fort Wayne, and Grand Rapids, MI
Great Lakes Festival March 7-8, Detroit, MI Suburbs
Grand River Rumble March 14-15, Brighton, MI (Legacy Center)
Volleyfest Grand Rapids, MI
Motor City Madness April 18-19, Detroit, MI
Freedom Classic May 9-10, Brighton, MI (Legacy Center)
Can-Am May 16-17, Detroit, MI
AAU State Championships Grand Rapids, MI
Cost: $2,200 (or similar based on age and schedule)
**Uniform cost is not included in the tuition cost. All of our sport organizations in the facility follows this policy.