The State level provides athletes with top notch training and the opportunity to compete without a high travel commitment. State teams are equipped with highly skilled coaches and a training program geared to expand individual and team skill level. Perfect for athletes who participate in multiple sports, athletes who want to try competitive volleyball before committing to the next level, athletes who are looking to fine-tune skills for their school seasons, and athletes from busy families.
- Practice 2 days per week
- Compete 1-2 times per month at 1 day competitive local tournaments (held on weekends)
- Season is first week of January through beginning of June
- Season concludes at AAU/MJVBA State Championships in Grand Rapids (requires 1 hotel night)
- Minimal travel within Michigan
- Perfect for multi-sport athletes
- Easy hotel booking process through prearranged blocks designated for Legends’ families only, offering discounted rates at all tournaments
- Full time athletic trainer (ATC) onsite for treatment of injuries, injury prevention, urgent care, and rehabilitation.
- Discounts on Adidas athletic gear!
Single Day Tournaments – Detroit Suburbs (5)
Freedom Classic – Brighton, MI
AAU State Championships – Grand Rapids, MI
Cost: $1,500 (or similar based on age and schedule)
**Uniform cost is not included in the tuition cost. All of our sport organizations in the facility follows this policy.