Legends State Team Info
The State level provides athletes with top notch training and the opportunity to compete without a high travel commitment. State teams are equipped with highly skilled coaches and a training program geared to expand individual and team skill level. Perfect for athletes who participate in multiple sports, athletes who want to try competitive volleyball before committing to the next level, athletes who are looking to fine-tune skills for their school seasons, and athletes from busy families.
- Teams from 12u-16u
- 3 hours of practice over 2 days each week
- Compete 1-2 times per month mostly at 1-day, competitive local tournaments (held on weekends). Tournaments start at 8 or 9am and could go as late as 6pm.
- Season is first week of January through beginning of June (22 weeks)
- Season concludes at AAU MJVBA State Championships in Grand Rapids (requires 1 hotel night)
- Minimal travel within Michigan (Holly, Warren, South Lyon, Mt. Morris, Livonia are a few examples of potential locations)
- Perfect for multi-sport athletes. This will allow the athlete that loves to do multiple sports, but still wants to be a bit more competitive in the game of volleyball.