For the most committed athlete while still wanting to compete at other sports. National teams train and compete at the highest individual and team level.
Team selection based on tryouts held in July, September, October and November. (Most National teams will fill in the July tryout.)
This program includes:
- December-June season
- 6-8 hours of training per week
- Strength & Performance training directed by certified sports performance coaches
- Position training once a month
- Pre-season training sessions in November, Included
- Pre-season conditioning sessions in November, Included.
- 10-12 weekend tournaments, 22-26 play dates. Tournaments selected specifically for maximum exposure and results
- Competes in the Michiana Open Power League
- Easy hotel booking process through prearranged blocks designated for Legends’ families only, offering discounted rates at all tournaments
- Multi-sport athletes allowed with concentration on volleyball
- Full time athletic trainer (ATC) onsite for treatment of injuries, injury prevention, urgent care, and rehabilitation.
- Grades 5-12
- Special club discounts on Adidas gear and shoes!
JVA Rock N Rumble – Cleveland, OH
Michiana Open Power League – Detroit and Grand Rapids, MI
Presidents Day Challenge – Detroit Suburbs
Bluegrass – Louisville, KY
Motor City Madness – Detroit, MI
Can-Am – Detroit, MI
Freedom Classic – Brighton, MI
JVA Summerfest, Columbus, OH
Cost: $2,800 (or similar based on age and schedule)
**Uniform cost is not included in the tuition cost. All of our sport organizations in the facility follows this policy.