Legends Adidas Team Info
The Adidas level of play is the ideal level for the multi-sport athlete that wants to compete at the highest level while also still wanting to compete in their other sports. This level will have you mainly traveling throughout the Midwest as well as further national tournaments, occasionally. An Adidas team will compete in mostly 2-day tournaments with a few 3 day tournaments as well. These teams will travel to Orlando for AAU Nationals and will compete for a USAV Girls Junior National Bid Title. Coaching staff is of the highest experience level.
Team selection is based on tryouts held in July. Teams are very likely to be filled by the end of the July tryout sessions. We will, however, have extra tryouts in September, October and November for this level of team as needed. This level combines last year’s “Adidas” level with the similar schedule of the “National” Level as well.
- Teams Ranging from 12u-18u
- Multi-sport athletes are highly considered, but with the expectation of a concentration in volleyball.
- 10-12 weekend tournaments, 20-26 play dates. Tournaments selected specifically for maximum exposure and results.
- Position training will be included into practice times once a week.
- Strength & Performance Training directed by certified sports performance coaches, included in your cost.
- 5 hours of practice a week
- 3 hours of weekly performance training between end of November and mid-March
- The season starts the first week of December and goes through the month of June.
- Coaches will work with the directors of L2 and Legends to ensure the best results on the court during practices and games.
**Note that this is the highest possible cost of an Adidas team. Actual cost will vary based on age**