For the most committed athlete. Multi Sport athletes will be considered for this team on a case to case basis. Adidas teams train and compete at the highest individual and team level.
Team selection is based on tryouts held in July, September, October and November. (Adidas teams will fill in the July tryout.) This team will travel to Orlando for AAU Nationals and will compete for a USAV National Bid and travel to Nationals in Dallas, TX.
Legends Adidas includes:
- Special club discounts on Adidas gear and shoes!
- Grades 5-12
- Full time athletic trainer (ATC) and sports medicine onsite for treatment of injuries, injury prevention, urgent care, and rehabilitation.
- Multi-sport athletes allowed with concentration on volleyball
- Easy hotel booking process through prearranged blocks designated for Legends’ families only, offering discounted rates at all tournaments
- Competes in the Michiana Open Power League
- 10-12 weekend tournaments, 22-26 play dates. Tournaments selected specifically for maximum exposure and results
- Pre-season conditioning sessions in November, included.
- Pre-season training sessions in November, included
Position training once a month
- Strength & Performance Training directed by certified sports performance coaches, included!
- 6-8 hours of training per week
- December-June season
JVA Rock N Rumble – Cleveland, OH
Central Zones – Indianapolis, IN
Blue Grass – Louisville, KY
MEQ – Inidanapolis, IN
NEQ – Philadelphia, PA
Windy City Qualifier – Chicago, IL
Lakeshore Bid Tournament – TBD (Detroit)
JVA Summer Fest – Columbus, OH
AAU Nationals – Orlando, FL
USAV Nationals – Dallas, TX *Must Qualify
Cost: $3,250 (or similar based on age level)
**Uniform cost is not included in the tuition cost. All of our sport organizations in the facility follows this policy.