L2 Team Info
For the most committed athlete. Multi Sport athletes will be considered for this team on a case to case basis. L2 teams train and compete at the Open level. With the expansion of this level comes coaches with backgrounds ranging from former Division I college coaches and players, Head Varsity Coaches as well as years and years of experience in the club world.
Team selection is based on tryouts held in July. Teams will probably fill at this tryout. We will have extra tryouts in September, October and November for this level of team as needed. This team will travel to Orlando for AAU Nationals and will compete for a USAV Girls Junior National Bid Title.
L2 Teams includes:
- Teams Ranging from 12u-18u
- Multi-sport athletes are considered for this team on a case by case basis.
- 10-12 weekend tournaments, 20-26 play dates. Tournaments selected specifically for maximum exposure and high end results
- Pre-season conditioning sessions in November, included.
- Position Training Included in the practice schedule
- Strength & Performance Training directed by certified sports performance coaches, included!
- 6-8 hours of training per week
- December-June season