Legacy Basketball Leagues
Legacy Basketball Club House League Description: The Legacy Basketball Club House League will focus on building basketball skills and IQ within a team concept. Athletes will develop into improved productive players through 3on3, 4on4, and 5on5 game-time situations. The “House League” will teach your athlete how to compete without the pressure of a referee or scoreboard with the hopes of improving basketball skill, IQ, and decisiveness along the way. Travel basketball is an awesome way to measure ability and performance however, some athletes need a less pressured and more instructional playing experience to reach their maximum potential.
• 90-minute training session (60 mins of team instruction/30 mins of instructed play)
• Grades: 3rd – 8th
• Dates: April 16th – May 23rd
• Time: Friday / Sunday 6:30PM – 8:00PM
• Cost: $249
• Coach Fox – Lead Instructor
House League Features
• The House League will focus 3on3 and 4on4 game-time situations to build up to 5on5 gameplay
• Keeping score will be excluded to encourage athletes to focus on developing healthy habits on court.
• Lead – Coach Fox – 10 years plus College Coaching Experience
• Assistants all come with playing and coaching experience