Legacy Dance Policies
1. Class Schedule – Days and times are subject to change depending on enrollment. You will be notified of any changes.
2. Class Refunds – Refunds requested prior to the half-way point will be pro-rated. No refunds will be granted after the session is past the halfway point unless for medical reasons.
3. Parent Watch Days – Parents will be invited to watch the first class of each month beginning in the second month. Parents need to remain in the Legacy Facility during classes on non-parent watch days. Please note that parent watch days are very distracting so please help keep noises to a minimum.
4. Class Attire & Hair – Dancers need to have proper attire and shoes with hair pulled back. (NO JEANS) Please see class descriptions for required shoes and attire. Dancers need to bring a water to class each week. No Food or other drinks allowed in the studio.
5. Recital Attire/Accessory Fee – Fall and Winter Sessions only: There is a $15 recital accessory fee. A recital letter will be available with more details and information regarding attire, dates, and location.